Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blog Fail

So...I decided to change my blog name to Kara *the* Redhead, since I already have Gmail set up for that name and twitter too...So I changed the name of the Facebook page from Redhead Reading Reviews to karatheredhead....by mistake, since that's already my personal Facebook url!!! Ugh!


Then I tried to fix it by putting periods, now karatheredhead is lost in the twilight zone and I have this facebook page with periods in the name (I guess that will have to work...) and my personal Facebook is now.. karatheredheadreads......such a long title!!!


/rant

P.S. I decided to do this after reading How to Start a Blog, which I should have done before I started the blog. Thank you lack of patience!

10 comments:

  1. LOL!! I WOULD say I'm sorry that I find your misery funny but I'm not, so I won't. XD

    Well... at least some things match. *shrugs*

    Merry Christmas! :)
    ~Fari @ My Little Corner For Books 0:)
    Follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least I finally got my first comment on this blog, so that made me happy! Thank you Fari! Merry Christmas to you!

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh, I remember getting that first comment and the first follower and all that jazz!! It feels so nice!!!!!!! I'm still a newbie since I've been blogging for only around two months and every time I get a new comment, my heart still does a little dance! :) Hope you have an awesome time here at the blogosphere! :)

      Delete
    3. Wow just two months? Your blog looks awesome! I did a lot of research last night on all the things I need to do on mine...*A LOT* hehe...and I am just about to hit a month here in a few days. Thanks for the very warm welcome <3

      Delete
  2. I wanted to change my blog name but it's too hard. Congrats on doing it! It's best to change now before it becomes too hard to change your blog name later.

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just worry now because I dont have books, or review in the title...but hopefully people can tell its about books, hehe. Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. Hehe sometimes the whole blogging and technology aspects can be pretty hard! It took a while for me to get set up myself and I haven't even bothered with a facebook page :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might not have to ever Olivia, a lot of people are saying that their posts aren't even showing to their followers anyway, I just wanted to try and get my name everywhere just in case I ever need it. hehe

      Delete
  4. Well, at least you're figuring it all out now. You'll get the hang of it, don't worry!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole :) I just hate being a newbie I guess, hehe.

      Delete